Lil Drug Store Infants Pain Reliever
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Lil Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-6857
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- the common cold
- sore throat
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see Overdose warning).
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- only use the enclosed syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- remove cap, insert syringe into hole at top of bottle until it snaps into place and turn upside down
- pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level. If you pass the prescribed level, invert assembly to right side up on flat surface and simply push syringe back until you have reached the desired level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek).
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|Weight (lb)||Age (year)||Dose (mL)|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
acesulfame potassium, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, xanthan gum
Call toll-free 1-877-507-6516
(M-F 8AM- 4:30PM CST)
Product distributed by:
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
1201 Continental Place NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Compare to the Active Ingredient
in Infants' Tylenol®
For ages 2-3 years
Pain & Fever
160 mg per 5 mL
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- Ibuprofen & Aspirin Free
- Alcohol Free
Enhanced dosing system reduces
the chance of accidental
ingestion and overdose.
Use Only Enclosed Syringe.
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
|LIL DRUG STORE INFANTS PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - Lil Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 13, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.