Hydrogen Peroxide by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 27, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-871
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide (stablized) 3%
First Aid Antiseptic
Oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretionsassociated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the the body
- longer than one week
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For First aid:
- clean the affected area
- spray a small amount of product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Oral debriding agent: adults, children over 2 years of age:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use
- children 2 years of age: consult a dentist, doctor
keep tightly closed and at controlled room temperature. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
Manufactured by: Vi-Jon, Inc., St. Louis, MO 63114
Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing
Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution USP
first aid antiseptic
oral debriding agent
- For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions
- For use as a gargle or rinse
Square bottles use less plastic than a similarly sized round bottle
Recyclable (if available in your area)
32 FL OZ (1 QT) 946 mL
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.