Mucus by MCKESSON (HEALTH MART)
Medically reviewed on February 8, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 600mg
Labeler: MCKESSON (HEALTH MART)
NDC Code: 62011-0347
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- for children under 12 years of age
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carbomer homopolymer type B; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
compare to Mucinex®
extended-release tablets 600 mg
relieves chest congestion
thins and loosens mucus
immediate and extended release
20 extended-release tablets
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler - MCKESSON (HEALTH MART) (177667227)|
|RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL LTD||230780363||MANUFACTURE(62011-0347)|