Ranitidine 150 by Marc Glassman, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Labeler: Marc Glassman, Inc.
NDC Code: 68998-375
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition.
See your doctor
- with other acid reducers
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice supervision of a doctor.
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if the individual blister unit is open or torn
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- protect from light
- this product is sugar free
carnauba wax, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, red and yellow ferric oxide, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, vanillin
ranitidine hcl tablets 150mg tablet, coated
|Labeler - Marc Glassman, Inc. (094487477)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 15, 2017