Hydrogen Peroxide by Kroger Co.
Medically reviewed on September 27, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-871
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide (stablized) 3%
First Aid Antiseptic
Oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretionsassociated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the the body
- longer than one week
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- spray a small amount of product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Oral debriding agent: adults, children over 2 years of age:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use
- children 2 years of age: consult a dentist, doctor
keep tightly closed and at controlled room temperature. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
Distributed by the Kroger Co.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Kroger Co. (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|