Aspirin by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-197
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- pain and fever of colds
- menstrual pain
- muscle pain
- minor pain of arthritis
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have asthma
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol
†Compare to the active ingredient in Genuine Bayer® Aspirin
PAIN RELIEVER/FEVER REDUCER
FAST, SAFE PAIN RELIEF
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Genuine Bayer® Aspirin.
LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay, Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788
aspirin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(50844-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-197)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-197)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 14, 2017