Desitin Rapid Relief Diaper Rash
Medically reviewed on November 8, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 130mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0219
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 13%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from freezing
- may stain clothing
water, mineral oil, petrolatum, beeswax, dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, microcrystalline wax, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract , glycerin , tropolone, tocopheryl acetate, 1,2-hexanediol caprylyl glycol, magnesium sulfate, potassium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol
Call toll-free 800-720-3843 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
|DESITIN RAPID RELIEF DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|