Miconazole Nitrate by Premier Brands of America Inc.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 1.42g in 71g
Labeler: Premier Brands of America Inc.
NDC Code: 56104-039
Miconazole nitrate 2%
for the cure of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
For external use only.
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with the eyes
irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, or 2 weeks for jock itch.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if conditions persist longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 59º - 86ºF
- lightly shake bottle to loosen settled powder
allantoin, chloroxylenol, fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea, microcrystalline cellulose, tricalicum phosphate, zea mays (corn) starch
anti-fungal powder miconazole nitrate talc free powder
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (080051232)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 14, 2017