Motion Sickness Relief by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 9, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-199
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
|adults and |
years and over
|1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not exceed
8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a
|children 6 to |
under 12 years
|1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed
3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a
|children 2 to|
under 6 years
|1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours, do not exceed 1 1/2
tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
*Compare to active ingredient in
Dramamine® Original Formula
Motion Sickness Relief
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg • Antiemetic
FAST ACTING RELIEF
OF MOTION SICKNESS FOR
CHILDREN & ADULTS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner
of the registered trademark Dramamine® Original Formula.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(50844-199)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-199)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-199)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-199)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-199)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.