Glycerin by Rite Aid Corporation
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 1g
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-3321
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin 1 g
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort of burning sensation
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than two weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|children 2 to under 6 years||1 suppository or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
Insert suppository well up intorectum.
Suppository need not melt completely to produce laxative action.
- Store container tightly closed.
- Keep away from excessive heat.
purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|Registrant - DSC Laboratories, Inc. (097807374)|
|DSC Laboratories, Inc.||097807374||manufacture(11822-3321)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.