De La Cruz Tincture of Iodine
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: IODINE 20mg in 1mL, SODIUM IODIDE 20.4mg in 1mL, ALCOHOL 470mg in 1mL
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1528
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Iodine 2%, Sodium Iodide 2.4%
First aid antiseptic
First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from sparks, heat and fire.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use in or near the eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush with large amounts of water while lifting upper and lower lids.
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- the condition persists or gets worse. Do not use this product longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, give milk then give a starch solution made by mixing 2 tablespoons of corn starch or flour to a pint of water. Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
- will stain skin and clothing
- store at room temperature
alcohol, purified water
De La Cruz Products
A Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
|DE LA CRUZ TINCTURE OF IODINE
iodine and sodium iodide and alcohol liquid
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc (825672884)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.