acetaminophen for children by NuCare Pharmaceutiacals,Inc.
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 120mg
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceutiacals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-4151
Acetaminophen 120 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
For rectal use only
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- your child has liver disease
- your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs.
- pain lasts more than 5 days or gets worse.
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or warnings for adult use
- do not use more than directed
- remove wrapper
- carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum
under 3 years
Do not use unless directed by a doctor
3 to 6 years
Use 1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours (maximum of 5 doses in 24 hours)
- store at 20-25 °C (68-77 °F) or in a cool place
- tamper-evident: suppositories are individually wrapped. Do not use if printed wrapper is opened or damaged.
hydrogenated vegetable oil
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceutiacals,Inc. (010632300)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 8, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.