Honey Lemon Cough Drops by InvaTech Pharma Solutions LLC
Medically reviewed on Oct 31, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 3.18mg
Labeler: InvaTech Pharma Solutions LLC
NDC Code: 57631-130
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol (From Mentha spicata) (in each 3gm Drop of Serving Size)....................................................3.18 mg
Soothing sore throats
- Natural way of calming cough and soothing sore throats
Sore throat warnings: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Do not use for children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persist or worsens
- adults and children 6 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- do not bite or chew
Protect from heat and moisture
Lemon oil, honey, eucalyptus, camphor, thymol, tartrazin color q.s., flavored sugar base q.s.
|HONEY LEMON COUGH DROPS
|Labeler - InvaTech Pharma Solutions LLC (078602180)|
|BAPS Swaminarayan Herbal Care, A Unit of Divine Energy||921183294||manufacture(57631-130), pack(57631-130)|