Ibuprofen by ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: IBUPROFEN 200mg
Labeler: ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.)
NDC Code: 33992-0199
Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)*
(present as the free acid and potassium salt)
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you more than directed or for longer than directed.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma or had a stroke
- you are taking a diuretic
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- you have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:
- chest pain
- slurred speech
- trouble breathing
- leg swelling
- weakness in one part or side of body
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). Protect from light.
- swallow whole, do not crush, chew, or dissolve
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM to 5PM EST
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN ADVIL® LIQUI-GELS®†
See New Warnings
•Ibuprofen Capsules, 200 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)
†This product is not manufactured or distribued by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Advil® Liqui-Gels®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC,
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
ibuprofen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.) (610322518)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.