Honey Tulsi Cough Drops
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 26, 2018.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 3.9mg
Labeler: InvaTech Pharma Solutions LLC
NDC Code: 57631-129
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Menthol (From Mentha spicata) (in each 3gm Drop of Serving Size)....................................................3.9 mg
Soothing sore throats
- Natural way of calming cough and soothing sore throats
Sore throat warnings: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Do not use for children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persist or worsens
- adults and children 6 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- do not bite or chew
Protect from heat and moisture
Basil oil, honey, eucalyptus, camphor, thymol, fast green color q.s., flavored sugar base q.s.
|HONEY TULSI COUGH DROPS
|Labeler - InvaTech Pharma Solutions LLC (078602180)|
|BAPS Swaminarayan Herbal Care, A Unit of Divine Energy||921183294||manufacture(57631-129), pack(57631-129)|