Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort by Les Emballages Knowlton Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 7, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 12mg in 1mL
Labeler: Les Emballages Knowlton Inc.
NDC Code: 54565-1301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped, or cracked skin.
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
For external use only.
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed.
- To open, twist off cap, and remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature.
Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride
866-4AVEENO; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.aveeno.com
Distributed in the US by:
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Division of Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|AVEENO BABY CALMING COMFORT
|Labeler - Les Emballages Knowlton Inc. (248704645)|
|Les Emballages Knowlton Inc||248704645||manufacture(54565-1301)|