REGULAR STRENGTH ANTACID by AMERISOURCEBERGEN DRUG CORPORATION
Medically reviewed on November 7, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 20mg in 5mL
Labeler: AMERISOURCEBERGEN DRUG CORPORATION
NDC Code: 46122-434
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 200mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a
prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls four times a day or as directed by a doctor.
- do not take more than 16 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
- children under under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 85 mg, sodium 3 mg
- store at room temperature tightly closed
- do not freeze
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY
compare to Maalox® Regular Strength active ingredients*
Alumina, Magnesia and Simethicone Oral Suspension
Fast relief of
- acid indigestion
- Sour Stomach
- pressure & bloating
cooling mint flavor
12 FL OZ (355 mL)
|REGULAR STRENGTH ANTACID
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone liquid
|Labeler - AMERISOURCEBERGEN DRUG CORPORATION (007914906)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|