Benzalkonium Chloride by S.P. Richards Company
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: S.P. Richards Company
NDC Code: 62832-118
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only: hands only
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away .
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
cetrimonium chloride, diglycerol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, fragrance, glycerin, hydrochloric acid, methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 aminopropyl dimethicone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA, water
Distributed by: S.P. Richards Company, Smyrna, GA 30082
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - S.P. Richards Company (007976384)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (088520668)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 3, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.