Vicks VapoSteam by Les Emballages Knowlton Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.062g in 1mL
Labeler: Les Emballages Knowlton Inc.
NDC Code: 54565-3601
Camphor (Synthetic) 6.2%
temporarily relieves cough associated with a cold
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth.
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- use near an open flame
- direct steam from the vaporizer too close to the face
- add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye exposure (flush eyes with water); or if swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under " When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years & over:
- add 1 tablespoon of solution to each quart of water or 1½ teaspoons of solution to each pint of water
- add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- breathe in the medicated vapors
- use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years: do not use
- close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
- contains 78% alcohol
alcohol, cedarleaf oil, eucalyptus oil, laureth-7, menthol, nutmeg oil, poloxamer 124, silicone
Dist. by Kaz USA, Inc.,
Southborough, MA 01772
camphor (synthetic) liquid
|Labeler - Les Emballages Knowlton Inc. (248704645)|
|Les Emballages Knowlton Inc||248704645||manufacture(54565-3601)|