Ethyl alcohol by S.P. Richards Company
Medically reviewed on November 3, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Alcohol .62mL in 1mL
Labeler: S.P. Richards Company
NDC Code: 62832-447
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, PEG-8 dimethicone, meadowfoamamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, isopropyl myristate
Distributed by: S.P. Richards Company, Smyrna, GA 30082
ethyl alcohol lotion
|Labeler - S.P. Richards Company (007976384)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (088520668)|