Sodium Bicarbonate Antacid by Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 1, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 325mg
Labeler: Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 54738-035
Active ingredient Purpose
(in each tablet)
Sodium bicarbonate 5 gr (325 mg) ....... Antacid
Keep out of reach of children.
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use of you are
-taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
This package for households without young children.
Each tablet contains: sodium 89 mg
- adults 60 years of age and over: 2-4 tablets every 4 hours, not more than 24 tablets in 24 hours
- adults under 60 years of age: 2-8 tablets every 4 hours, not more than 48 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- tablets may be swallowed whole or dissolved in water prior to use
croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
store at room temperature 15 o - 30 o C (59 o - 86 o F)
call 804-270-4498, 8.30 am-4.30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|SODIUM BICARBONATE ANTACID
sodium bicarbonate tablet
|Labeler - Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (043569607)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(54738-035)|