Miconazole Nitrate by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 70518-0811
7 Day Vaginal Cream
Miconazole nitrate 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
Miconazole nitrate 2% (as external cream)
• treats repeat vaginal yeast infections
• relieves external itching and irritation due to a repeat vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
• lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
• vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
• been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medication warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When using this product
• do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products
• do not have vaginal intercourse
• condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• symptoms do not get better in 3 days
• symptoms last more than 7 days
• you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting,or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete instructions
• adults and children 12 years of age and over:
• applicator: insert one applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row
• external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Gently apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated
skin outside the vagina. Use daily for up to 7 days as needed
• children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
• do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or cannot be seen
• store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Avoid heat over 30°C or 86°F.
benzoic acid, BHA, mineral oil, peglicol 5 oleate, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
DRUG: Miconazole Nitrate
GENERIC: Miconazole Nitrate
PACKAGING: 45 g in 1 TUBE, WITH APPLICATOR
- Miconazole Nitrate 20mg in 1g
- Benzoic Acid
- Peg-5 Oleate
- Pegoxol 7 Stearate
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole
- Mineral Oil
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|