Mucus Relief Cough and Congestion DM
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
do not use more than directed.
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, stearic acid
call 631-981-4600, 8.30 am-4.30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|MUCUS RELIEF COUGH AND CONGESTION DM
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hbr tablet
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(17714-150)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 30, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.