Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride by Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-023
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each TABLET)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
relieves occasional sleeplessness
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- you may get very drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet at bedtime
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
- protect from moisture
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue# 1(Al-lake), Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP OR BAND AROUND ANY CAPSULE IS MISSING OR DAMAGED
Manufactured by: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. Holtsville, NY 11742
Call 631-981-4600, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm ET, Monday-Friday
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(17714-023)|