Mucus Relief by Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-152
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus and make cough more productive
ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
ask a health professional before use
if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.These could be signs of serious illness
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, sodium starch glycolate
call 631-981-4600, 8.30 am-4.30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
guaifenesin 400 mg tablet
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(17714-152)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 30, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.