Senna by Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-122
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6 - 12 hours
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|| starting dosage
|| maximum dosage
| adults and children 12 years of age or older
|| 2 tablets once a day
|| 4 tablets twice a day
| children 6 to under 12 years
|| 1 tablet once a day
|| 2 tablets twice a day
| children 2 to under 6 years
|| 1/2 tablet once a day
|| 1 tablet twice a day
| children under 2 years
|| ask a doctor
|| ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg, sodium 2mg (very low sodium)
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, , magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil
call 631-981-4600, 8.30 am-4.30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Time Cap Laboratories, Inc.||037052099||manufacture(17714-122)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 30, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.