SODIUM BICARBONATE by Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 650mg
Labeler: Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 54738-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Sodium bicarbonate 10 gr (650 mg)
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- if you are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- if symptons last more than 2 weeks
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek advise of a health professional before using this product.
- Adults 60years of age and over - 1-2 tablets every 4 hours. Not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
- Adults under 60 years- 1-4 tablets every4 hours. Not more than 24 tablets in 24 hours
- Dissolve tabelt completely in water before drinking.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. Not recommended for children.
- each tablet contains: sodium 178 mg
- store at room temperature 15 °- 30 °C (59 °- 86 °F).
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
call 804-270-4498, 8.30 am-4.30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
sodium bicarbonate tablet
|Labeler - Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (043569607)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(54738-020)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.