Mucus Relief by Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 54738-980
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 200 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus and make cough more productive
ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
ask a health professional before use
if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.These could be signs of serious illness
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C RED#40(Al-lake), magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, sodium starch glycolate
call 804-270-4498, 8.30 am-4.30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
guaifenesin 200 mg tablet
|Labeler - Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (043569607)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(54738-980)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.