Mucus Extended Release by walgreens
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 1200mg
NDC Code: 0363-0074
Guaifenesin 1200 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- for children under 12 years of age
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carbomer homopolymer type B; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Compare to Maximum Strength
Mucinex® active ingredient††
TABLETS, 1200 mg / EXPECTORANT
- Relieves chest congestion
- Thins & loosens mucus
- Immediate & extended release
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler - walgreens (008965063)|
|RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL LTD||230780363||MANUFACTURE(0363-0074), LABEL(0363-0074)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.