Hydrogen Peroxide by Discount Drug Mart
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide 3mL in 100mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-099
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen Peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First Aid Antiseptic/Oral Debriding Agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in removal of phlegm, mucous, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
|First Aid Antiseptic
Oral Debriding Agent (oral rinse):
Adults and children 2 years of age & over:
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Keep tightly closed in a cool dark place
- Do not shake bottle
- Hold away from face when opening
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 30, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.