Mucus Relief by Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 54738-981
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus and make cough more productive
ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
ask a health professional before use
if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.These could be signs of serious illness
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, sodium starch glycolate
call 804-270-4498, 8.30 am-4.30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
guaifenesin 400 mg tablet
|Labeler - Richmond Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (043569607)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(54738-981)|