Pure Valley Miracle Age Spot
Medically reviewed on October 27, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 0.015g in 1g
Labeler: Concept Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 64058-116
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the gradual fading of dark (brownish) discolorations in the skin such as
- age and liver spots
- pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs flush thoroughly with water.
- some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
When using this product do not use on cracked, irritated or inflamed skin
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- for sensitive skin, test product on a small section of your skin inside your elbow
Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Metabisulfite, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
- For sensitive skin, test product on a small section of your skin inside your elbow. If no irritation develops after 24 hours proceed with application.
- Close product lid tightly after each use. Cream may darken when exposed to air. Product performance will not be affected.
- Do not use this product in combination with externally applied products containing resorcinol, phenol, salicylic acid or any type of acne product unless directed by a doctor.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Call 1-888-373-8831 or visit www.conceptlabs.org
Manufactured by Concept Laboratories, Inc., Chicago, IL 60642 (USA)
|PURE VALLEY MIRACLE AGE SPOT
|Labeler - Concept Laboratories, Inc. (962282612)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE(64058-116)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.