Zinc Oxide by Walgreen Co
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 532mg in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Co
NDC Code: 0363-1020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide 40%
• helps treat and prevent diaper rash
• protects chafed skin due to the diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• change wet and soiled diapers promptly
• cleanse the diaper area
• allow to dry
• apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
• store between 20⁰ and 25⁰C (68⁰ and 77⁰F)
petrolatum, cod liver oil, lanolin, Zea mays (corn) starch, glycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance
Distributed by Target Corporation
200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015
100% satisfaction guaranteed walgreens.com (c) 2017 Walgreen Co.
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
zinc oxide paste
|Labeler - Walgreen Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.