Crest Pro-Health Stages by Procter & Gamble Manufactura, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Medically reviewed on Sep 27, 2017
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 1.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Procter & Gamble Manufactura, S. de R.L. de C.V.
NDC Code: 58933-674
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.243%
(0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
helps protect against cavities
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- twist off cap to remove foil seal
- adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
- do not swallow
- to minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
- supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established
- children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, trisodium phosphate, cellulose gum, flavor, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, carbomer, blue 1
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Made in Mexico
|CREST PRO-HEALTH STAGES
sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Procter & Gamble Manufactura, S. de R.L. de C.V. (812807550)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.