Dr. Numb by Shinpharma Inc
Medically reviewed on May 8, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 1.2g in 30g
Labeler: Shinpharma Inc
NDC Code: 69903-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 4% w/w
Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor skin irritations
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day
- Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor
- May be applied under occlusive dressing.
- Store at 25 ̊C (77 ̊F);
- excursions permitted to 15-30 ̊C (59-86 ̊F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 934, Lecithin(Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
Contact our dedicated Customer Care at +1(877) 786 2001 or email us at email@example.com within 24 hours a day, from Monday to Saturday Pacific Time.
|Labeler - Shinpharma Inc (248552403)|
|Registrant - Shinpharma Inc (248552403)|