BACITRACIN ZINC by STRATUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: STRATUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC
NDC Code: 58980-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc, USP 500 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use longer then one week unless directed by doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develop
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperature 59°F - 77°F (15°C - 25°C)
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
- Do not use if seal is punctured or is not visible
- See crimp of tube and outside of carton for Lot Number and Expiration Date.
- To open, reverse cap and puncture.
Call toll-free 1-800-442-7882
Distributed by: Stratus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
12379 SW 130th Street
Miami, Florida 33186
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - STRATUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC (789001641)|
|TARMAC PRODUCTS INC||059890491||MANUFACTURE(58980-011), LABEL(58980-011), PACK(58980-011)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 23, 2017