Rexall Athletes Foot by Dollar General
Medically reviewed on October 23, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 0.01mg in 10g
Labeler: Dollar General
NDC Code: 55910-340
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm or 2 weeks for jock itch
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate-20, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, trisodium EDTA
|REXALL ATHLETES FOOT
|Labeler - Dollar General (068331990)|