Rexall Jock Itch by Dollar General
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 0.01mg in 10g
Labeler: Dollar General
NDC Code: 55910-343
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm or 2 weeks for jock itch
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate-20, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, trisodium EDTA
|REXALL JOCK ITCH
|Labeler - Dollar General (068331990)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 23, 2017