Anecream by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on December 20, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 70518-0795
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 4% w/w
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor skin irritations
- minor burns
- insect bites
For external use only.
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at USP controlled room temperature 20-25 degC (68-77 deg.F).
benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, tocopherol acetate, trolamine, water
GENERIC: Lidocaine 4%
PACKAGING: 30 g in 1 TUBE
- LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, DL-
- BENZYL ALCOHOL
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- POLYSORBATE 80
- CARBOMER HOMOPOLYMER TYPE C
- LECITHIN, SOYBEAN
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|