Careone Aloe and Vitamin E Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 9, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 650mg in 1mL
Labeler: American Sales Company
NDC Code: 41520-006
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only
- keep away from source of heat or fire
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
irritation or redness develops and lasts
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hand together until dry.
- children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C)
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
|CAREONE ALOE AND VITAMIN E HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(41520-006)|