Desenfriol-D by Salimex, S.A.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 0.001g in 1g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.0025g in 1g, ACETAMINOPHEN 0.08g in 1g
Labeler: Salimex, S.A.
NDC Code: 53666-517
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2.0 mg
PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5.0 mg
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- helps clear nasal passages
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- to make a child sleepy
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.otc
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4-6 hours
- swallow whole – do not crush, chew or dissolve
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
children under 12 years
- ask a doctor
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red 40, flavors, glycerin, microrocrystalline cellulose, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucrose, xanthan gum
chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride, acetaminophen tablet
|Labeler - Salimex, S.A. (589201581)|
|Registrant - Salimex, S.A. (589201581)|
|Bayer de México, S.A. de C.V.||588165709||manufacture(53666-517)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 19, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.