Petroleum by Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd
Medically reviewed on September 17, 2017
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 100g in 100g
Labeler: Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd
NDC Code: 61734-040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum USP (100%)
- temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Apply as needed.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: do not get into eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not use on: deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
- Skin Protectant
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Labeler - Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd (248364184)|
|Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd||243387722||manufacture(61734-040), pack(61734-040), label(61734-040)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.