Skin Protectant by McKesson
Medically reviewed on Oct 19, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 93.5g in 100g
NDC Code: 68599-1187
Active ingredient (in each gram)
White Petrolatum 93.5%
- temporarily relieves minor cuts, scrapes, burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the effects of wind and cold weather
Warnings For external use only.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- a rash or allergic reaction develops
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply as needed.
- Store at controlled room temperature 59-86ºF (15-30ºC).
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
- Tamper Evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
Inactive ingredients Corn Oil, Light Mineral Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D
Questions? Call 1-800-777-4908
WITH VITAMINS A & D
Temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin.
MFR # 118-8744
144 PER BOX
|Labeler - McKesson (023904428)|