Advanced Hand Sanitizer Berries
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62g in 53mL
Labeler: Click Products LLC
NDC Code: 71611-014
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children.
- for external use only-hands.
- keep out of eyes. avoid contact with broken skin.
- stop use and ask a Doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- do not inhale or ingest. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- flamable. keep away from heat
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
water, glycerin, coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 lauryl glycol ether, carbomer, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance (parfum).
Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Click Products LLC (080766174)|
|Glint Cosmetic Private Limited||675910492||manufacture(71611-014)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 19, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.