Medically reviewed on October 18, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 12g in 100g, DIMETHICONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: DermaRite Industries, LLC
NDC Code: 61924-435
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 12%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with
diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- For external use only,
- Avoid contact with eyes, In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor If
• condition worsens
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and
occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Store at room temperature (59º-86ºF)
- You may report a serious adverse event to DermaRite Industries, PO Box 7209, North Bergen, NJ 07047.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, Cholecalciferol, Chloroxylenol, Corn Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
Call 800-337-6296 Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM EST.
skin protectant ointment
|Labeler - DermaRite Industries, LLC (883925562)|
|Registrant - DermaRite Industries, LLC (883925562)|
|DermaRite Industries, LLC||883925562||manufacture(61924-435)|