Medically reviewed on April 5, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 65mL in 100mL
Labeler: DERMARITE INDUSTRIES, LLC
NDC Code: 61924-106
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Children under six should be supervised while using this product.
- Do not store above 105°F
- May discolor some fabrics or surfaces
- You may report a serious adverse event to DermaRite Industries, PO Box 7209, North Bergen, NJ 07047
Water, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, t-Butanol, Triethanolamine, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactate, Denatonium Benzoate
Call 1-800-337-6296 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away
hand sanitizer gel
|Labeler - DERMARITE INDUSTRIES, LLC (883925562)|
|Registrant - DERMARITE INDUSTRIES, LLC (883925562)|
|DERMARITE INDUSTRIES LLC||883925562||manufacture(61924-106)|