Skin Protectant by McKesson
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 93.5g in 100g
NDC Code: 68599-1186
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each gram)
White Petrolatum 93.5%
- temporarily relieves minor, cuts, scrapes, burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only.
When using this product
• do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens
• a rash or allergic reaction develops
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
• deep or puncture wounds
• animal bites
• serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply as needed.
• Store at controlled room temperature 59º to 86º F (15º to 30º C).
• Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
Inactive Ingredients: Corn Oil, Light Mineral Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D
Questions? Call 1-800-777-4908
|Labeler - McKesson (023904428)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 18, 2017