Pain Relief Patches by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on October 1, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 3.1g in 100g, MENTHOL 6g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-071
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Camphor 3.1% ......................Topical Analgesic
Menthol 6.0% .......................Topical Analgesic
Methyl Salicylate 10.0% ........Topical Analgesic
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from asprin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- Do not bandage tighly
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- Dispose of used patch in manner that keeps product away from childrens and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
Customer Care Help Line
- If rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- If condition worsens
- if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, sprains, and bruises.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Clean and dry affected area. Remove patch from film, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Remove patch from the skin after at most, 8-hour application.
Children under 12 years of age: consult physician.
Hydrogenated Poly, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Petroleum, Styrene / Isoprene Copolymer
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
|PAIN RELIEF PATCHES
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Foshan Aqua Gel Biotech Co.,Ltd.||529128763||manufacture(68016-071)|