Extra Strength Mapap by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 11, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-4107
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients Hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Questions or comments? Call (800) 616-2471
Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Distributed By: MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152 USA
|EXTRA STRENGTH MAPAP
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|