Stool Softener Laxative by MEIJER, INC.
Medically reviewed on November 22, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: MEIJER, INC.
NDC Code: 41250-778
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-3 softgels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
D&C red #33*, edible ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Colace® Regular Strength Stool Softener active ingredient**
Stool Softener Laxative
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace® Regular Strength Stool Softener.
DISTRIBUTED BY MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - MEIJER, INC. (006959555)|